By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and
Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible
for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms,
you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site
are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- a. Permission is granted to use the
materials (information or software) on Hukoma's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory
viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- i. modify or copy the materials;
- ii. use the materials for any
commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- iii. attempt to decompile or
reverse engineer any software contained on Hukoma's web site;
- iv. remove any copyright or
other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- v. transfer the materials to
another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- b. This license shall automatically
terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Hukoma
at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination
of this license, you must destroy any materials in your possession whether in electronic
or printed format.
The materials on Hukoma's web site are provided "as is". Hukoma makes no warranties,
expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including
without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness
for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other
violation of rights. Further, Hukoma does not warrant or make any representations
concerning the accuracy, likely results, availability, security, timeliness, or
reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating
to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Hukoma or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including,
without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,)
arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Hukoma's Internet site,
even if Hukoma or a Hukoma authorized representative has been notified orally or
in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not
allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential
or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
If you are a California resident, you waive California civil code §1542, which says:
"a general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or
suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known
by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor."
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Hukoma's web site could include technical, typographical,
or photographic errors. Hukoma does not warrant that any of the materials on its
web site are accurate, complete, or current. Hukoma may make changes to the materials
contained on its web site at any time without notice. Hukoma does not, however,
make any commitment to update the materials.
Hukoma has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is
not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link
does not imply endorsement by Hukoma of the site. Use of any such linked web site
is at the user's own risk.
By using this web site you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version
of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Hukoma's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State
of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy
in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles
in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes
for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling
those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain
the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment
of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate,
with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and,
to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss
or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices
relating to the management of personal information.
Sharing Your Content and Information
You own all of the content and information you post on Hukoma, and you can control
how it is shared through your privacy settings. When you publish content or information
using the "public" setting, it means that you are allowing everyone to access and
use that information, and to associate it with you (i.e., your name and profile
picture). You are responsible for your use of the services, for any content you
post to the services, and for any consequences thereof. You should only provide
content that you are comfortable sharing with others under these terms.
As a user of Hukoma you agree to the following:
- 1. You will not send or otherwise post unauthorized commercial communications (such
as spam) on Hukoma.
- 2. You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access Hukoma,
using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers).
- 3. You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme,
- 4. You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- 5. You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone
- 6. You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- 7. You will not post content that: is hateful, threatening, or pornographic; incites
violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- 8. You will not develop or operate a third-party application containing alcohol-related
or other mature content (including advertisements).
- 9. You will not use Hukoma to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- 10. You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper
working of Hukoma, such as a denial of service attack.
- 11. You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement.
Registration and Account Security
As a Hukoma user you agree to the following:
- 1. You will not provide any false personal information on Hukoma, or create an account
for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- 2. You will not create more than one personal profile.
- 3. If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
- 4. You will not use Hukoma if you are under 13, unless you have the permission of
your parents or legal guardian.
- 5. You will not use Hukoma if you are a convicted sex offender.
- 6. You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do
anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- 7. You will use “strong” passwords (a combination of upper and lower case letters,
numbers and symbols) with your account.
- 8. You will not transfer your account to anyone.
- 9. Hukoma is concerned about the safety and privacy of all its users, particularly
children. For this reason, parents or legal guardians of children under the age
of 13 are responsible to determine if the Hukoma services are appropriate for their
children and supervise its usage.
Protecting Other People's Rights
As a Hukoma user you agree to the following:
- 1. You will not post content or take any action on Hukoma that infringes or violates
someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
- 2. We can remove any content or information you post on Hukoma if we believe that
it violates this Statement.
- 3. If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will
disable your account when appropriate.
Restrictions on Content and Use of
You may not do any of the following while accessing or using the Services: (i) access,
tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Services, Hukoma’s computer systems,
or the technical delivery systems of Hukoma’s providers; (ii) probe, scan, or test
the vulnerability of any system or network or breach or circumvent any security
or authentication measures; (iii) access or search or attempt to access or search
the Services by any means (automated or otherwise) other than through our currently
available, published interfaces that are provided by Hukoma; (iv) forge any TCP/IP
packet header or any part of the header information in any email or posting, or
in any way use the Services to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying
information; or (v) interfere with, or disrupt, (or attempt to do so), the access
of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading,
flooding, spamming, mail-bombing the Services, or by scripting the creation of Content
in such a manner as to interfere with or create an undue burden on the Services.